Win A Seiko Prospex Radiosync Solar World Time Chronograph Watch
We’ve teamed up with acclaimed Japanese watchmaker to offer one lucky winner a brand new , worth £549.
So what are you waiting for? Read on to find out how you could be in with a chance of winning…
The winner of this competition was: Gavin Davies. Congratulations Gavin!
One lucky winner will win a Seiko . Charged by solar power, it never needs a battery change, plus its precision is such that it loses just one second every 100,000 years and its internal calendar is built to be accurate until 2099.
The timepiece also features a new, more powerful radio wave caliber – which can receive time signals across a much wider geographic area than ever before – delivering enhanced coverage in Europe and China, as well as throughout the USA and Japan. When conditions allow, the time is synchronised automatically, up to three times a day, to atomic clock signals broadcast in Japan, USA, China and Germany, and, of course, this adjustment can also be made manually at any time at the press of a single button.
In addition to radio wave precision, the watch offers the professional specifications with which the Prospex line is synonymous. Optimised for pilots all over the world, it features world time and chronograph functions, displays 25 time zones and has a rotary slide rule on the bezel for easy calculation and conversion of distance, fuel load, weight and speed.
The design has also been made with the real-life needs of pilots in mind. In addition to an anti-reflective glass coating and luminous hands and indices for maximum legibility, the bezel edging is easy to grip, and the buttons on either side of the case are different, thus minimising the risk of pressing the wrong one.
So, whether your profession or sport is on land, in the sky or in the water, Prospex has what it takes.
How To Enter
Simply fill out the form below to be in with a chance of winning:
This competition has now closed!
Please read full competition terms and conditions below; once you click ‘Enter’, you are bound to them.
Terms & Conditions
- This competition closes Thursday, 13 April 2019 at 00:00; any entries received or processed after this time will not be accepted.
- This competition is not open to employees or agents of Seiko,FashionBeansand and/or anyone professionally connected with the promotion and their immediate families.
- Entrants must be 16 years and over.
- Anonymous registrants will not be eligible for the competition.
- No purchase necessary.
- Only 1 entry per person allowed.
- The winner will be chosen at random by Seiko within 14 days of the competition ending and contacted via the email address provided at the time of entry by a member of the Seiko team.
- Prize must be claimed within 14 days of issue or will become invalid.
- By entering you agree for your name to be announced on the Seiko andFashionBeanssocial channels.
- By entering this competition, personal information of registrants will not be sold to third parties and limited to communications from Seiko.
- Participants agree to be bound by the full Terms and Conditions of Seiko andFashionBeans. To see Seiko full terms and conditions please .
- Seiko andFashionBeansreserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the competition if any problem prevents the competition from running as planned.
- Seiko andFashionBeansare not responsible for technical errors or other occurrences which prevent the competition from running as planned.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law.
Video: Seiko Radio Sync Solar First Look
I Haven’t Worn A Regular Bra In Over Two Years’
How to Clean a Chalkboard
How to Organize a Family Picnic
Our Definitive Guide to the Best Black Heels out There
How to Eat Like a Local when Traveling
What 4 Supersmart Nutritionists Eat And Drink At Holiday Parties
Muscle Aches and Pains Are Part of Life
How to Macrame
Primal 9, The World’s Fastest Transformation Programme, Has Landed
Running Tips: Reasons to Run Beyond Weight Loss
The Mediterranean Diet
3 Ultimate Makeup Hacks For Protruding Eyes
The Best and Brightest Sunscreens to Hit the Market ThisSummer
How to Purchase a DJ Setup
4 DIY Halloween Face Paint Tutorials For Kids