Harvey Weinstein: Ashley Judd explains old photo with alleged predator
Ashley Judd was one of the first women to go on record with allegations against Harvey Weinstein.
- Ashley Judd is one of more than 50 women who have come forward against with allegations of sexual abuse, harassment, or rape.
- In a new interview with "Good Morning America," Judd opens up about her experience.
- Diane Sawyer shows Judd a photo sent to ABC by Weinstein that shows Judd and Weinstein at a 1990s party together.
- Sawyer said Weinstein believes the image proves he had a good relationship with Judd.
- Then Sawyer shows Judd a second photo, where she looks uncomfortable.
- "The look on my face is abject terror," she said. "I can see it in my eyes. It's very gross."
Ashley Judd appeared on ABC's "Good Morning America" Thursday and detailed her experience of alleged sexual harassment at the hands of Harvey Weinstein.
Judd was one of the first women to go on the record with allegations of sexual abuse against Weinstein.
As part of a bombshell report in The New York Times, Judd said Weinstein invited her to a hotel for what the actress thought would be a professional breakfast meeting.
In the interview with "GMA," Judd says she was shocked when the concierge told her Weinstein wanted her to be sent up to his room instead. Judd said he offered her a massage, and then asked if she wanted to massage him instead or watch him take a shower.
This follows the pattern of dozens of other women who have come forward with similar allegations against Weinstein. You can read the reports from other women here.
During the interview, "GMA's" Diana Sawyer shows Judd a photo of herself and Weinstein at an Oscar party in the 1990s. Judd is smiling next to the Hollywood mogul and Sawyer says the picture was sent to ABC by Weinstein as evidence of his good relationship with Judd.
But then Sawyer shows Judd a second photo taken either moments before or after. Judd's expression has completely changed and her body language shows discomfort.
"The look on my face is abject terror. I can see it in my eyes. It's very gross," she said. "I feel for that 29-year-old woman."
Watch the interview segment below. The section where Diana Sawyer shows Judd photos starts at 6:40.
Video: Rose McGowan describes alleged rape by Harvey Weinstein: Nightline Part 1
How to Keep Our Kids Safe in School as the Gun Debate Rages On
The emotional impact of a breast cancer diagnosis
Posh’s LA secrets
The Weird Sandal Trend HM and Prada Both Agree On
Smarter Children May Lie With The Father
How to Talk to a Human when Calling a Business
In New Book, Ivana Trump Relives Divorce from Future President
Chocolate Truffles Recipe
Abdominal Workouts and Information
Adidas x Pharrell Williams
Can We Talk About These Women Being Told To Schedule’ Their Pregnancies
How to Make an Edible DNA Model