Avocado, Cucumber, Tomato and Scallion Salad
Nov 11, 2013
Serves 2 as side dish.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
- 1 ripe Hass avocado, halved, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium-sized ripe tomato, cubed
- 2 small cucumbers, cubed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon smoked sweet paprika (or sweet paprika)
- 2 tablespoons minced scallions
- Salt and pepper to taste
What to do:
- Prepare 2 scallions for mincing by trimming off the woody base tip along with the attached roots and discard. Cut off all but about 1 to 3 inches of the green leaves. Using your fingers, peel off and discard the thin membrane covering the white stem area. Mince the resulting scallion cylinder.
- Mix all ingredients gently but thoroughly in a glass or stainless steel bowl.
- Serve as an appetizer with flat bread or tortillas, or a side dish.
Video: Easy Avocado Chicken Salad | Episode 146
Surprising Causes of Dry Skin
How to Tie an Fg Knot
How to Start a Fitness Group
50 Best Weight Loss Exercises
How to Make Diet Coke Chicken
15 Struggles Youll Only Understand If Youre the Youngest Child
Watch Ariana Grande and Jimmy Fallon Lip Sync Their Way Through Pre-Show Small Talk
How to Meditate As Buddha Taught
Bean, Spinach and Corn Quesadillas
This is the Next cult t-shirt to nab
50 Computer Tattoo Designs For Men – Technology Ink Ideas
How to Do a Head Supporting Torso Stretch
A Link Between Fertility Treatments and Ovarian Cancer
How to Sell Anything to Anybody
Date: 11.12.2018, 18:04 / Views: 71574